Personal Learning Environment
A Personal Learning Environment (PLE) is the set of sources of information and personal contacts (accessed through 2.0 internet tools) that provide up-to-date information, activities and learning experiences.
Since the ikanos initiative, it is considered the most suitable “tool” for permanent professional updating.
Check here your skills to manage informal learning and develop your own PLE
- PLE to improve employability
- PLE for learning communities
- PLE for Lifelong Learning
- Learning theories to support P.L.E.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY on PLE
- Video library about PLE:
- short introduction to the concept of PLE by Linda Castañeda
- Educational Technologies. PLE – Personal Learning Environments by Linda Castañeda
- What is a PLE? Interview with Jordi Adell
- Personal learning environments, by Jordi Adell
- Information Flow in a Personal Learning Environment by David Alvarez
- What is a PLE by David Alvarez. H8ikanos UPV/EHU Summer course