DIGCOMP European Digital Competence Framework
DigComp is a detailed framework for the development of citizens’ digital competence in Europe. The framework provides a detailed description of all the skills needed to be competent in digital environments and describes them in terms of knowledge, skills and attitudes and provides the levels within each competency.
- An ikanos edition of the first and second versions of the DIGCOMP framework in Spanish.
- The The original version of Digcomp 1, in English:
- The original version of Digcomp 2.1, in English:
Videos about DigComp:
- Anusca Ferrari at the III Workshop Ikanos talks about the European framework DIGCOMP (spanish)
- Anusca Ferrari & David Alvarez present the Future Challenges para la for digital skills, DIGCOMP and Ikanos
ikanos Digital Profiles
The different versions of the ikanos digital profile provide information about the 21 competences of the European DIGCOMP framework and their objective to serve as a basis for advisory tasks, design of training pathways, job evaluation and digital transformation plans.
- ikanos personal digital profile
- ikanos digital organizational profile
- ikanos Professional digital profile:
Personal Learning Environment
A Personal Learning Environment (PLE) is the set of sources of information and personal contacts (accessed through 2.0 internet tools) that provide up-to-date information, activities and learning experiences.
Since the ikanos initiative, it is considered the most suitable “tool” for permanent professional updating.
- PLE to improve employability
- PLE for learning communities
- PLE for Lifelong Learning
- Learning theories to support P.L.E.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY on PLE
- Video library about PLE:
- short introduction to the concept of PLE by Linda Castañeda
- Educational Technologies. PLE – Personal Learning Environments by Linda Castañeda
- What is a PLE? Interview with Jordi Adell
- Personal learning environments, by Jordi Adell
- Information Flow in a Personal Learning Environment by David Alvarez
- What is a PLE by David Alvarez. H8ikanos UPV/EHU Summer course
What are digital competences. Video for the III ikanos international workshop